I have been adding to my Apple Numbers sheets to include a labor tracking sheet and a notes sheet.
So now I have:
1 Basic cover sheet
• This sheet has pictures from concept to completion.
• Activity section that shows,
concept date and time,
finishing project time
2 Supplies/price sheet
• This sheet shows the items used in the making of project. It is broken down of items used. Like:
non wool yarns
• It includes:
description of item,
count of items used,
then have it automatically add price and quantity.
• Including totals
3 Labor sheet
• This is a time tracker and hourly wage for the project
4 Notes sheet
• This sheet gives me the chance to see what worked and what did not work on this project, such as:
type of wool used,
crochet stitch used,
how it was felted,
use to non felted yarns and how it changed the felting process.
I think this covers all the needs to cover the beginning to completion sheets.